I have a list of items I need to use up before we leave for Washington. We have a week visiting friends and shopping. Paul has a convention in Seattle, and we'll be participating in the Bloomsday Race in Spokane.
So, here's what I have and need to use. Whatever doesn't get for dinner becomes lunches for the week. Paul gets to eat out at the great new vegetarian cafeteria attached to Florida Hospital a couple times a week, but not this time!
Meals for the Week
- Veja-Link Sandwich for one-probably my lunch. (We didn't eat it last week. On Monday, Paul had a eatin' meetin', and I went out with my folks and grandmother.)
- Zucchini Parmesan with Spaghetti Sauce. (Inspired by Il Sorentino in Paris
- Vegetarian Skallops
- Lots of lettuce, tomatoes and carrots for salads with toasted nuts and served alongside with hummus and crackers.
- A gallon of milk!
- Would like to try this recipe from May's Gourmet Mag.
- Leftover couscous from the tabouleh yesterday
- Paul will also be alone one night for dinner as I have a church assignment to take care of.
I hope this confusing list comes down to some very nice meals in the next 4.5 days.