This series is about how to use one pot or one crock-pot full or beans to make great meals for the remainder of the work week. Here are 5 recipes for adding garbanzo beans to your dinners.
- Falafel-Kids love it and love to help make it.
- Lemon Couscous with Garbanzos from Moosewood Restaurant Simple Suppers
- Original Yumm Sauce for sandwich spread, salad dressing, etc.
- Hommus or Hummus-While it's often cheaper and tastes better to buy it pre-made, it's liberating to try making it at least once.
- Garbanzo and Sun-dried tomato Dip that's on my menu this week