Sometimes people and things go a little crazy in the spring time. It's called Spring Fever. But what do they call it in the fall. . .in a still rather hot Central Florida? I've been told I've been missed. And I am ashamed. I will not go into details. They aren't worthy of your time. Simply put, I worked a lot last week and at the same time had a computer that didn't want to work at the same time. My deepest apologies.We're coming into the glorious days of fall in Florida when the temperature drifts below 80 just enough for me to pull out my Moosewood Soups and Stews Recipe Deck and start dreaming of warm liquid to serve our family. Meanwhile, it is time to clean out the freezer again. Mainly because there are some bulk deals that just can't be passed up. So here is my Monday Freezer-menu plan. And I've been really excited about it.
- Some activities have provided opportunities for us to eat out with friends or family.
- Leftovers for all!
- Trail mix, apples, and celery; hummus and crackers
- Spinach Enchiladas (Made a week before with spinach about to go bad)
- Spinach Pesto Whole Grain Pasta with carrot sticks
- Collard Greens, Black-eyed Peas (My October new food because I've never cooked them before) and Featherlight Blue Mountain Biscuits from Moosewood Soups and Stews
- Pizza and salad
- Red curry veggies over rice
What are you eating this week?