It's finally getting chilly in Florida! OK, not really. It's just cool enough to open the windows, which has been most enjoyable. I consider it high-time we have some soup around here. I'm also happy to rely on some lettuce, arugula, peppers, cherry tomatoes and cilantro from our garden to make our meals this week.
- The usual-Leftovers, celery with peanut butter, apples, hommus, and crackers
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins a neighbor and I made today
- The last of the frozen pesto over whole wheat pasta with a garlicky tomato and arugula salad
- Curried Cauliflower soup from The Splendid Table
- An Italian cabbage soup over crusty bread from Moosewood New Classics
- Mark Bittman's cabbage and onions over quinoa
- Cauliflower/Potato soup or Cold Minted Pea soup from with roasted cauliflower depending on the weather.
Will you be feasting on soups to keep you warm this week? Please share your plans below.